- Participate in full cycle application development including analyzing, designing, writing, testing code, documenting, and implementing functionally appropriate, technically sound, and well-integrated application systems.
- Manage Projects and project timelines.
- Identify opportunities for application and process optimization, automation, redesign or development.
- Maintain existing application programs by repairing or identifying operational deficiencies in both previously released software and software slated for future release.
- Utilize modern technologies and tools to modify products and provide integration with applications developed internally and externally.
- Prepare and modify program and system documentation.
- Identify and resolve and/or escalate risks and issues to appropriate team members and management.
- Ensure program, module, and system integrity through thorough testing and adherence to company standards and procedures.
- Participate in training by/with team members to ensure knowledge transfer and training are successfully meeting department goals.
- Achieve departmental goals and timelines.
- MS SQL Server 2012+ / TSQL Scripting / Reporting
- Knowledge of .NET, ASP.NET, C#/VB.NET, Win and Web Forms, AJAX.
- Experience with Agile Cycle Development.
- Experience with Visual Studio 2015 or higher.
- Proven ability with data modeling tools, web services and/or service oriented architecture.
- Demonstrated strong knowledge of software development practices, computer science theory, and understanding of relevant technologies.
- Demonstrated experience/understanding of product architecture and underlying technologies.
- Demonstrated understanding of full cycle software development process.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Well-developed logical thinking and reasoning skills.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Ability to write and test code to meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to work well both independently and within a team environment.
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks in a fast-paced, technical environment.
- Experience with Visual Studio Team Foundation Services
- Experience/working knowledge of XML/XSD/XSLT
- Experience with Crystal Reporting
- Experience in business administration and accounting in order to enhance development
- Bachelor degree in computer science, computer engineering, highly preferred
- Five plus years of software development experience with database technology
The Arnold Companies (TAC) is a privately held Company. At TAC we encourage employees to think outside the box, stay curious, build upon skills, and drive their own careers. This is an opportunity to be part of an organization that continuously empowers its employees to succeed. TAC has a national footprint with Sales, Marketing, and Operations located in Uptown Dallas with additional back-office functions in Texarkana, Texas.
We offer top starting wages and complete benefits package including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k match and profit sharing. We also offer bonus opportunities all within a wonderful working culture.
The Arnold Companies (TAC) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status of protected veteran, among other things or status as a qualified individual with a disability.